fortunato's blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)











I would like to share my wonderful experience in my latest training as a seafarer. I will be working on an offshore vessel this year and my agency sent me to train on Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET). Its a bit scary at first but later on you will get used to it.

I felt like I was one of the guys in the movie Armagedon while wearing those orange flight suits. I'm so proud of my achievement of passing this training! Thank God for giving me the courage and strength to finish this training!

The training is about learning how to escape from a helicopter after it crashes to the water. There were several scenarios, and among them is when the helicopter capsizes upside down! These photos were taken using my Nokia 3110 during the training.
Please give me comments on this activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home